|Before painting the garage door|
Before the door matched the house and nothing really stood out, but our front door. Our house blended in with out yard really really well. I guess that is kinda our fault because we always forget to water the yard in the summer time. Thanks heavens for Oregon rain to water it in the Fall, Winter, and Spring time! :)
|After painting the Garage Door|
- Put plastic down under the garage door before you start to catch an drips. I did not and have a couple of spots of drips. I put it down after the first coat and it was a big help!
- I did all the trim with a brush and used the roller for the centers of each square.
- Make sure to open the garage door a couple of times and in between coats so nothing dries to the frame.
- Take breaks to let the coast dry.
- 2 Buckets of Behr Paint and Primer White Outside Paint. We used semi-gloss to help with dirt stains.
- 1 2 inch Chip Brush
- 2 Rollers
- Roller Brush with Handle
- Paint Tray
- Tarp or plastic to put down under the door
Post a Comment